Monday, April 19, 2010

The first entrance

Hi everyone! I'm a new user in this of the blog, but I hope that it stays well.
To begin I will introduce myself: Mi name is Constanza Lobos and I'm 19 yeas old (soon to be 20) and I'm from Santiago, Chile. I'm in first year of Sociology at University of Chile and I'm very happy with my career.
With regard to English, always I had good marks in the school, though I don't have a lot of expierence and it's so difficult for me speak in english!. Anyway I think it's essential or fundamental to learn other languajes for the future and to relate to the world, especially for me beacause I want to travel around the world.
My objectives with this blog is to be responsible with the homework of the course of English 3 (as student I
must fulfill with my obligations) and who knows if with the time I like to have blog and I make one personal to write things of my interest

1 comment:

  1. ai dont spik inglish but,
    igual me meto a escribirte linda (L)
    ai lor yu sou mach

    Javo

    ReplyDelete