Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Home sweet home


I’ve lived in three different places in my life, in different parts of my life, and all are so different from each, taking into account the house that I live now. In my actual house I have lived for eleven years approximately, since I have nine years and despite it have some defects, I like my house a lot!, because it’s very convenient live there, because it’s near the centre of Santiago and near the subway and at the same time it’s a quiet neighborhood, so I live in a relax place and it’s easy when I want to go out come to the place that I want.
I live only with my parents because I don’t have any brothers or sisters, and we have two dogs that is as if they are a part of the family and an very important part because we love them . My neighbors are four womans that are so nice persons but a little noisy and for the other side, I have a family with so many childrens but with they we don’t have relation at all and it should be because we don`t spend much time at home, because I stay most of the day in the university and my parents in their jobs.
One of my favorite part of the house is my bedroom, of course, and don’t have many things, in my bedroom I have my bed, my TV, furniture to put my clothes and other to put my books, movies and notebooks, but despite that is simple and small I love it because it have so many colors and fun things, like toys, photos, posters, and a big collection of nail polish in all colors, despite that my bedroom it’s my favorite place of my house, I love my house because it’s like a hippie house , but if I can change something of my house would be the small that it is and I put new furniture, because it’s a little old.
In the future I would love to live in a apartment, but only if I live alone, but if a have my family a would like to live in a big house with a big garden, I don’t have a prefer location but all I know is that I would like to my house will be a simple house, very minimalist but with beautiful colors and when the people feel welcome, above all.
I really don’t know how houses will be in the future maybe smaller than the actual house or maybe with other architectural style or maybe the people want to return to the past, but I think that increasingly cost have a home, not just a house.

2 comments: