Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Nintendo DSi


The piece of technology that I really love, it is my Nintendo
Dsi.It is a portable console of game created by nintendo that it went out to the Japanese market on November 1, 2008, but In latinoamerica on May 13, 2009.
My parents gave me the last Christmas, because they did'nt want that I was spending the money I was collected.
I use, most of the time, for play nintendo's games, mostly, listen to music, surf the Internet, take pictures and edit them, etc.
In the summer I used it always, but since the classes started I use it occasionally, usually to listen to music, because I have not had much free time.
I like a lot my nintendo, because I love play video games and I can download it from internet and there are many types of games of action, adventure, simulation. etc.
Also, I can play with other people who have a nintendo dsi or people of the world, online.
My life would be just a little boring without my nintendo, because I would be completely disconnected from the world when I when I'm not in my house, however with my Nintendo I can go everywhere.
For all these thing I don't change my nintendo DSi for nothing.

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    How are you?

    Hahaha I like your Nintendo Dsi.
    I didn't know that you can play music on it!

    Bye, Have a nice day ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to use that! The last videogame consola that I had was an ATTARI, so I think I would not know how to use it :/

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really good way to disconected from the university pressure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That take me by surprise! I not even know Nintendo DS can connect to internet and be used as a music player.

    My f@#~€ Game Boy Color fells so old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really useful!!! my friend has one and it saved us in many times, specially to connect to internet and to take pictures...

    ReplyDelete