Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blur

The true is I don't have a favourite band because I'm always changing the musical group that I hear more than others, but Blur is a band that I hear since I
have like 13 years and it's one of my favourites.
This band was born in 1989 in England, and became in one of the most important Brit Pop bands.
Blur it's formed for Damon Albarn (vocalist and keyboardist), Graham Coxon
(guitarist, who retires in 2002),Alex James (bajist) and Dave
Rowntree (drummer).
They have released five albums in their musical career, that have been called: "Leisure", "Moddern life is Rubbish", "Parklife","The Great Escape", "Blur", "13" and finally, "Think that".
Their lyrics speak about the things of daily life and some of them don't have a specific meaning, but I really love the sound of their songs, especially the guitar and the voice of Damon.
Some of my favourites song of this band are: "Coffe and Tv", "Charmless man", "Parklife","The Universal" and "Out of time", but I can't choose one of they, because I like all equally. Blur has never been come to Chile since I like it, but if they come I would do everything possible to see them live!
So I will annexed a video of Blur, so you can hear a song of them.

1 comment:

  1. I never heard that band :(. I would listen it.
    I'm in another world today and I can't write good English xD!!!
    Have a FUN (?)!!!!! day! (With history it's impossible (?))

    :* Bye

    ReplyDelete