Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When I was seventeen

In 2007, for my birthday, a friend gave me a card made for her, was a star and was decorated with glitter and sequins, and inside it said very nice things.
I was very happy to receive it, because the made things for me have a special meaning, because they require time and dedication, and furthermore that the gift was very nice, made me feel good knowing that it was important to her as a friend.
That was the most significant gift that day and also a surprise birthday that my
friends prepared for me, there was all my friends, and people who some time ago I didn't see and even made a very beautiful "piñata" that was saying: "happy birthday
coni!".
I was really surpised and all this, and this made me feel so happy.I really thank my friends, because that was one of the best days of my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment