Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chile in the Worldcup!


First of all, I don't like the football, but I think it's great the atmosphere that it formed around this sport and the football teams, but now that Chile will be in the world cup, not be as excited about football makes me feel, almost, as if I wasn't chilean. Anyway, I'm happy for the victories of Chile in the equalifying and I think the most important character in this history is, definitely, Marcielo Bielsa and It's incredible like everybody love him!
One reason why I don't like the worldcup is because always it's takes place right on my birthday, and I remember when I was a girl when it was my birthday almost all the guests were watching the football in the tv, and sometimes I was so bored in my own birthday!
But the principal reason is because I don't like footbal, of fact, I prefer other sports like gymnastics or athletics, so I prefer more the Olimpic games.
I obviously love to win Chile because it's my country and I think that Chile have a lot to oportunities to win the cup. Also, I would like that more importance was given to other sports.
With respect to the football players I was finding out about them I think the most attractives in my ranking are: Michael Owen, from England(but he will not participate in the worldcup because he has an injury) ,Kaká from Brasil, Joe Cole from England, and Yoann Gourcuff from France. So I will be prepared for the World Cup then,because is sure that my family, boyfriend and friends,will have the soccer fever in these months.

2 comments:

  1. They really watch the games on your birthday? That´s very sad u.u If I were you, I will hate the Worldcup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your taste..:)))What about Cristiano Ronaldo? He is number one on my list:))) it might sound so typical...

    ReplyDelete