Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I ♥ Photography



If I didn’t study sociology, I would be a photographer but in this country that work is not moneymaking. I like a lot some artistic careers like arts, cine, fashion design or interior design, but some time ago, I discovered that my favorite is the photography, because sometimes you can see beautiful thing or place and I think that one of the way most great to keep that moment it’s a picture, so you can see it when you want and remember all the senses that you feel when you take it, because an image says more than thousand words. Maybe if the photography would make people earn money to support them I would study that, but for now it’s just a hobby for me.
In the summer of this year I worked and I raised some money and I bought a new camera although it isn’t a professional camera from that day I always look for the opportunity to go somewhere to take pictures and I do 2 things that I love: Know new places and take a lot of pictures, for that I always try to bring my camera with me
That artistic or some humanists careers are not appreciated in Chile and people who want to study them must aspire to study in another country makes me very sad, because country does not provide opportunities for artists to showcase their works and life of that, and there are many talents that get lost for this reasons and I think the people who do not have money to travel to study in other country can’t do what they want in their life and what makes them happy so whatever I do I love the photography and in the future I pretend study that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment