Friday, June 25, 2010

See you soon!


Wow! This is the last entrance. What fast goes the semester!
I never had a blog before, really, because I've never been a great writer and less in English, I prefer more pictures than words. But I enjoyed blogging, above all because before, it was difficult for me to write in English, but now I learn many new words that I did not know and at the same time, I could correct my grammatical errors, but anyway I think that much to learn yet (maybe even in the post I have many errors, is most probable).
Moreover, I sometimes did not have much time to write because , and as I am in first year of my career I have been a little busy and very stressful few weeks, so we have an obligation to write this blog has helped me to organize better with my homeworks.
then, it was difficult to develop my ideas widely and sometimes I was too tired to get to blogging to my house and those times was not so funny, but I must admit that the entries that we must write were very interesting, so this made things easier as the blog post about our favorite photo, or blog post about our favorite band or our favorite piece of technology, etc. and I can learn more about what my classmates think and they like it or not and some post of my classmates were very funny.
Finally, I must say that I learned a lot, especially because we speaking in English all the lessons, was a great practice for me because before it was a bit difficult speak for me (in English). So I hope to pass the course and next semester to continue to learn more English because I like it so much, and I hope that my classmates pass the course too, because they’re very funny and nice persons :)
And this is the end :O

1 comment:

  1. EEHH!!! Puedo escribir en español en el blog!!!

    EAEAEAEAEAEAEA

    Sipo :D Juntas para inglés 4 con la javi :D

    ReplyDelete