Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Term of 2010

Hi! This is the first post in this course, so welcome to my blog!
In this opportunity I write about my experience during the first term of this year that it was really difficult for me, but at the same time I had a good time, because was my first semester in the university, so I learned important and elemental things about the career and best ways to study. At the beginning, was hard, because I had so many things to study and I didn’t have time for studied everything! But with the time I organized my time and the study was made easier.
Fortunately, I passed all the subjects :)
Whit regard to the people that I knew, I must say that I make very good friends and I had a great time with they, because we going out and travelled together, so I think we are forming a great friendship.
About the activities that I did, I practice yoga and it really helped me very much in the semester for study, for control the stress, and especially because I had to face some love problems, however, everything is solved.
Finally, despite problems everything that I passed was a good experience for me and it helped me to grow up and this term I have a lot of energy to face it.

1 comment:

  1. And now, how do your first and this second term compare?
    I hope you have done well.

    ReplyDelete