Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I would love to visit ...



This topic it’s really difficult for me because I would like to travel around the world and visit the most countries, because I like to travel.
I would love travel to Thailand, or any eastern country, because learn about other cultures is so interesting for me, especially if culture is almost the opposite of Western countries and also I’ve been watching some photos of Thailand and it have beautiful beaches and has a huge buildings with typical oriental architecture.
I really don’t know a lot about this country, just the things that I watched on TV or in photos.
In Thailand I would like to visit the palaces, eat typical food of there, tour the floating market of Bangkok, visit the beach, travel in elephant, , obviously and overcoat I would like to know the culture of the people , especially about the Buddhist culture , the people, their customs, their temples, or the Padaung womans (or womans neck of giraffe) etc, and take a lot of photos of this country.
I would like just visit this country or live some months in there, because I think that to get used to another country with a opposite people and forms of live must be very difficult, and because even I would have an entire world for know.

7 comments:

  1. I imagine to you taking a lot of pictures of it country. Jeje.

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coni!
    I think that this oriental countries have really interesting culture ;)
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would liketo visit that country to! I love that kind of places, thay are so eccentric and different from us. It most be a great experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh thailand, what a great country.
    The food is so rare! and the green of their woods, just lovely!
    great choice
    PS: people said that this is THE country to party oohh yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thailand must be so beautiful and strange at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to visit that country for the same reasons you mention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost forgot: Here you are some corrections:
    -visit AS MANY countries AS POSSIBLE
    -especially if THIS culture is ...
    -it haS beautiful beaches
    -travel ON AN / BY elephant
    -A WOMAN / MANY womEN
    -I would just like TO visit ...
    -with (/) opposite people and WAYS of liFE
    -an entire world TO know

    ReplyDelete