Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Valparaíso :)



This topic it's so difficult for me because I love to take photographies and I have many favourites pictures that I think that I can't choose only one.
I took this photo in "Cerro Alegre", Valparaíso. I went there two weeks ago with my boyfriend, just to take pictures because is one of our hobbies. I didn’t know Valparaíso, and I wanted to go so much , so one day we took our cameras, we bought tickets and without planning we traveled for distract us for as while.
Scarcely we arrived we started to tour the city, rise in elevator to the hills, traveled in trolley and we knew the typical places of the city, and above all we took a lots of pictures.
When we were touring the hills, we went to Cerro Alegre, and we like so much all the colors, the painted walls and stairs, the beautiful houses and the decoration of the streets and then I found this old and beautiful car and I decided take a photo immediately and I loved it, because I think that the photo captured the essence of Valparaíso, that atmosphere that only can be seen there, but the true is I don’t have words to describe it, you just have to see it.
I really loved to going to Valparaíso and I would return soon. It was a beautiful experience, and especially because I went with my boyfriend. I like going out with him because we had a great time together, because besides him to be my boyfriend, he is my friend. We know five years ago, but since two years he is my boyfriend so we have been so much time together and he know that I love travel and keep a little piece of my memories in my camera.

1 comment:

  1. that´s a beautiful picture :) It´s the one that I told you to put in hahaha XD See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete