Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I ♥ cinema!


When I was a child I just saw movie about cartoons, like Disney’s movies. Just lately the cinema was transform in an important part of my life, because now I LOVE the cinema and the films, I usually go to the cinema, but when I can’t go I watch movies in my house. I don’t remember the exact date of the last time that I go to the cinema, but I remember that I went with my boyfriend to watch “Despicable me” or “Mi villano favorito” (in Spanish), therefore that was around three weeks ago.
I don’t rent or buy films, if I don’t go to the cinema I just downloads movies of internet, but sometimes it’s difficult find movies with goods subtitles, but if a interesting movie is released I should go to the cinema, of couse.
I have many favorites films of many different genders, like “Amelie”, “The Clockwork orange”, “Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind”, “Trainspotting”, “The big fish”, “The Boy in the Striped Pajamas” but my favorite one is “The Notebook”, I see this movie countless times. It’s about the most beautiful love story that I ever seen, because Allie and Noah, despite they are separated and despite the time, they still love each other, and when she was going to marry with other man, they see them again, she discovered that she really loves Noah. And he is the most beautiful and romantic man, because they always love her, I think that he’s the man that all the women dream of having as a boyfriend. And I don’t tell you the end of the history because you have to watch this movie.
This film is one of my favorite despite that I don’t like the romantic movies, but if you’re a sensible person I assure you’re going to cry with this history, but I totally recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. That movie is so beatiful, it make cray many times xD
    It's no boring at all :D
    see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like romantic movies but I'm a sucker for the notebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the notebook it's a beautiful movie :) I like it a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like almost the same movies. The notebook is the best love story, really. Bye

    ReplyDelete